Recruitment Consultant - Brook Street, ManpowerGroup
Want to recruit for big-brand household clients? Interested in recruiting for business-critical roles? Skilled in managing recruitment lifecycles for both clients and candidates - from vacancy release right through to job offer stage?
Recruitment is a roller-coaster ride, but it's a career in which you can reap rewards and personal pride. If you're bold enough to sell, determined enough to bounce back from setbacks, and ambitious enough to own, create, and inspire change, the future is yours to create.
In Brook Street, you aren't joining any old generic recruitment company; you'll be facilitating hires to enhance people's lives and you'll be resolving key business support needs for growing businesses.
- Being given all the tools you need to make a difference - and a lot of money -
- Representing a high street brand steeped in history and ethical awareness
- A personable, family-like team environment with a boutique, entrepreneurial feel
- Huge career development potential within the broader ManpowerGroup
- Helping Brook Street to further establish its historic reputation in the field of permanent positions
- Profit targets and incentives, such as vouchers, in addition to bonus and salary
- Learning opportunities through coaching, project, and online courses
This is a 360-recruitment position in which you'll build upwards from a cold desk, chiefly targeting SMEs and client/candidate markets within local areas. You'll be empowered and trained in all aspects of mapping and marketing local areas for clients and candidates.
Far from just being chained to a desk, you'll be representing a high-street business that engages the community. You'll take part in business visits, building relationships and establishing needs, based on real communication - not just scrolling screens and LinkedIn feeds.
Enjoy the best of both worlds: Brook Street offers a boutique-like team environment with branch managers with real experience and will support your progress, but you'll also benefit from the standout learning, training, and career development opportunities that come with being part of the broader ManpowerGroup.
Do You Offer…?
- Customer-facing experience in an industry such as retail, hospitality, or a call/contact centre
- Experience in upselling, managing solutions and/or resolving customer issues directly
- The resilience and drive to take ownership of situations and act on intuition
- Attention to detail and an eye for professionalism - a solid CV, free of basic errors
- Evidence of loyalty and progression within individual roles and/or companies - replaced resilience with loyalty as resilience is used quite a few times
The Next Step…
If you're an ambitious, driven, and an adaptable person, we look forward to hearing from you.