At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
We are currently looking for a permament placement trainer to join our growing business and set up our consultants for success, contributing to our business targets. This role is perfect for someone who has experience in a 360 recruitment consultant or team leader role who is looking to move out of a selling role, and into a support function. By having previous recruitment experience, you will be able to draw upon your own experiences and anecdotes to effectively coach our new consultants.
- ManpowerGroup are looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant Trainer to cover our Experis brand, although will be expected to support cross brand when required.
- The role will be to support our very aggressive Permanent Placement growth plans which includes the doubling of our PC headcount.
- With this ambitious plan we are looking for a Perm expert to come and join us to ensure this growth plan is met and then to look at further areas where the brands can grow in permanent placement business.
- The individual will be reporting into the current Learning & Development Manager although will be required to work with the Brand National Perm Managers to ensure consistency of approach.
- The successful individual will be required to play a key role in the successful onboarding and inductions of all new starters & on going training and coaching needs.
- They will need to be holding daily 1-2-1 calls with new starters and their Managers to ensure performance progress is being made and any early gaps in knowledge are quickly irradicated.
- The role will enable the successful candidate to really drive performance and play a key part in upskilling our teams. Beyond this the successful applicant will have a genuine passion and desire to reinvigorate our PC's and make a difference, with the ability to take every single person within our Perm Community on this journey to success.
- This role is a virtual role and national travel will be required, as you would expect in a key learning & development role.
- Responsible for the upskilling of our PC community
- Working proactively with perm teams to drive the growth of market share across all Group Brands
- Through influence and collaboration, develop perm capability across Brook Street, Manpower & Experis, including training & sales
- Working as a Trainer with extensive experience of large-scale Permanent Placement recruitment and operational understanding of a Perm consultant.
- Demonstrable experience of growing and upskilling a workforce
- Evidence of people engagement particularly in relation to change
- Sector and market SME level knowledge and experience to be a highly effective communicator at all levels and quickly install confidence in your experience and authority as a trainer
- Influencing P&L's without direction responsibility and understanding the different elements that drive performance
- Leverage data and analytics generated to improve the operational performance and provide insights
- Drive forward new initiatives which improve profitability and the client and candidate experience, preferable experience selling bespoke solution; retainers, project and exclusivity
- Data and Tech focused experience particularly with LI Insights and presentation delivery
- Deep understanding or the capacity to develop a deep understanding of the ManpowerGroup service lines and products
- Agility: Comfortable with ambiguity, complexity and uncertainty
- Drive: Hunger, energy and desire to be successful for one's self and the wider organisation
- Endurance: Highly resilient, tenacious and has stamina
- Brightness: Intellectually curious and sharp, growth mindset
- Influencing: Clear Messaging, quality decision making and able to engage the audience
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration