RPO Account Co-ordinator
The successful candidate will work closely with Recruitment Business Partners to provide admin support to the Recruitment team through the end to end recruitment process.
- Supporting RBPs in end to end recruitment administration activity
- Creating and releasing positions through the VMS system
- Creating and posting internal and external adverts on the client intranet and website.
- Scheduling interviews, liaising with the client and internal teams to manage the interview process including booking rooms, booking candidates into client site, checking diaries and sending calendar invites
- Managing the Recruitment Centre central mailbox (as and when required)
- Answering general enquiries from the Central recruitment mailbox (as and when required)
- Reporting offers using MS Excel
- General ad hoc recruitment activities, including but not limited to ad hoc reports, systems updates.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Must have proven track record working within an administration and coordination role
- Will ideally have recruitment experience
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages with advanced Excel Skills
- Strong organisational skills and a sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A personable, can do attitude
- Able to consistently maintain a high activity/productivity level
- Can use own initiative and judgement to tackle issues
- Ability to multitask and deal with changes in priority
- Professional manner and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Achievement Orientation - Highly motivated with a positive approach and drives activities through to conclusion