Recruitment Customer Service Advisor
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
As a Recruitment Advisor you will be helping facilitate the recruitment process for one of ManpowerGroup's key client accounts.
What will you be doing?
* Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for direct applicants whilst providing excellent customer and client service.
* Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify and qualify them for vacancies.
* Preparing CVs ready for submission to ensure quality and accuracy.
* Receiving and providing CV feedback to candidates.
* Booking and preparing candidates and clients for interviews.
* Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews.
* Presenting offers to candidates and agreeing terms and conditions.
What are we looking for?
* Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, negotiation, message handling, service).
* Good IT skills and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
* Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
* Reasonable presentation skills.
What's in it for you?
* Basic salary of up to £20k + bonus of up to £3k per year
* Extensive career opportunities and access to hundreds of roles across ManpowerGroup each year
* award winning learning and development
* Be part of a fun and sociable team that regularly celebrates success
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration