Project Manager - Recruitment
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Due to recent growth, we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager - Recruitment to join our Talent Solutions team. This is a client facing role working on large projects, enabling you to support the leadership team with the delivery of projects and take ownership of your own work, this is an exciting time to join our business and as an already established Project Manager, you will work with us to:
- Act as a key member within the Project Management team in delivering projects of varying values and complexities, from inception to completion.
- Identify and execute strategic projects to support the implementation of the recruitment strategy across the UK.
- Build lasting client relationships to support the growth of the business.
- Year-round planning and stakeholder alignment along with producing lessons learned and implementing corrective mechanisms for future scale and growth.
Key skills & experience:
- 2-3 years proven experience of delivering high quality project management in relevant sectors.
- Able to evidence your ability to influence and successfully deliver within a client facing role.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions / escalations from managers, and candidates.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with customers, prioritise well, network effectively and show ownership through a consistent track record of delivery.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Self- motivated, with the ability to drive own performance
- Always learning! -Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
Please contact Cassie Bosanko for more information!