Our Ambition at ManpowerGroup
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Experis are recruiting for and Research Executive who will play a pivotal role in the creation of market intelligence collateral for our broad range of high-profile clients.
As an integral member of the team your role will be divided into a number of key accountabilities that will look to elevate the quality of service we provide to our clients through the provision of sound competitor insights and market intelligence, and to support the well-established recruitment team through the provision of comprehensive talent maps.
- Deliver researched shortlists for recruitment projects across, junior, senior and executive level hiring projects
- Research businesses within the vertical and produce top-down organisational charts and potential strategic recruitment target lists
- Develop and manage live talent pools enabling the business to deliver against "difficult to fill" opportunities across the key account function
- Support the Resource function in driving work force planning activities to minimise time to hire
- Perform in-depth candidate sourcing support across various mediums, e.g. LinkedIn, Job boards and Database & Provide target lists gained via networking activity
- Develop strong relationships with Resourcing teams in order to support applicant delivery using standard and advanced methods
- Further the development of alternative sourcing methods across the business
- Advertising, search of database, job boards, LinkedIn and Headhunting
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify a short list. This will necessitate evening work and occasional weekends.
- Chasing clients for feedback on CVs as required.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews as required.
- Making offers and closing/signing up Applicants/Clients.
- Taking up references for candidates.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Clients, and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Preparing applicants for interviews.
Experience in a customer focused role, with demonstrable potential to progress into account management or sales.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Good computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house candidate database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Reasonable knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
Please click 'apply' for immediate consideration