BS Social Care - ManpowerGroup
Recruitment Resourcer - based in Croydon - with 1 day in Stratford office
£20k - £23k pa
Initial 6 month temporary contract, with the view of going permanent and into a Recruitment Consultant role after 6 months.
We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to work in our busy team. The successful candidate will be supporting the Recruitment Consultant in finding candidates for available roles we have available and screening them to ensure they are suitable.
Overall duties include:
- Following instruction from Senior Recruiters on the roles to be worked on each day
- Reading and understanding the job descriptions given
- Using advertising platforms to search through adverts for candidates
- Searching for candidates on the internal system to see who is available and looking for work
- Looking through CV's and analysing a candidates' suitability for a role
- Speaking to candidates on the phone and email
- Updating the internal system with any new applicants' details
- Updating an internal tracker using Excel
- Liaising with the Team Leader and consultants regularly to update on roles being worked on
- Completing compliance documents for candidates - references, right to work in the UK, DBS
Essential skills and experience:
- Ability to work at speed
- Dealing with high volume recruitment
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer service position would be beneficial
- Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial
- Social Care knowledge/background preferable
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy speaking to people and can work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, then look no further!
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.