Researcher | Up to 21K | Altrincham
Experis are recruiting for a Research Executive who will play a pivotal role in supporting a recruitment delivery team servicing a broad range of our high-profile clients.
As an integral member of the team, your role will be divided into a number of key accountabilities that will look to elevate the quality of service we provide to our clients by supporting a well-established recruitment team through the provision of comprehensive talent pools and also supporting with data quality to help the team and wider business make more data lead decisions.
- Deliver researched shortlists for recruitment projects across, junior, senior and executive-level hiring projects.
- Research businesses within the vertical and produce top-down organisational charts and potential strategic recruitment target lists.
- Develop and manage live talent pools enabling the business to deliver against "difficult to fill" opportunities across the key account function.
- Support the Resource function in driving workforce planning activities to minimise time to hire.
- Perform in-depth candidate sourcing support across various mediums, e.g. LinkedIn, Job boards and Databases & Provide target lists gained via networking activity.
- Develop strong relationships with Resourcing teams in order to support applicant delivery using standard and advanced methods
- Further the development of alternative sourcing methods across the business
- Ensuring a high level of data quality and accuracy in our CRM systems.
- Experience in a customer-focused role, with demonstrable potential to progress into account management or recruitment consultant roles.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Good computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house candidate database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Reasonable knowledge of the marketplace and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
- Driven and highly motivated.
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative.
- A keen eye for detail.
If you are interested please click apply now for immediate consideration!