Recruitment Sales Manager/ Team Leader - Experis, ManpowerGroup
Do you relish the challenge and intrigue of new and innovative recruitment assignments? Interested in the possibilities within technical, IT, and digital business? Hungry to build networks and reap the rewards of being a specialist Recruitment Consultant at a flagship, global leader within IT?
Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing, project and managed services. This is your opportunity to join a team of high-achieving experts working in a high touch, boutique and family-like environment - whilst benefiting from the market leading training and onboarding, support and career potential offered by Experis and the wider ManpowerGroup.
Unlike IT recruitment generalists, we are specialists fully immersed in specific geographical and vertical markets. We network to develop excusive niche candidate pools. With expertise across business transformation, cloud infrastructure, and digital workspace we help our clients thrive in the changing world of work.
Do You Offer…?
- Experience managing a team of Recruitment Consultants, ideally more than 5
- At least 2 years of 360 recruitment working in a technical market such as IT or Digital Marketing
- Confident leadership skills with plenty of client-facing experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit, curiosity and a fearless drive to succeed
- An adaptable mindset and solutions-focused personality
- Joining a specialist recruitment business growing our market leading position within IT & Digital Marketing
- A competitive salary and a monthly Team Lead bonus
- You will also have the opportunity to bill yourself, making up to 45% commission, should you wish to
- Amazing progression opportunities within Experis and ManPower Group
- A great change to develop your managerial skillset
- Opportunity for £4,400 car allowance
- Working for a premium brand, guiding a team of high achievers
- Tailored employee training opportunities (for all levels of experience)
- Building a network of IT candidates within your vertical and marketing them to clients
- Recruiting predominantly contract and permanent positions
- Office-based training and learning, with hybrid/flexible working potential
It's a chance to play your part in innovation - and so much more. If you're an ambitious, driven, and an adaptable recruiter, we look forward to hearing from you.