Recruitment Solutions Partner (Triage Consultant)
Work with key stakeholders within our client to identify future and current demands and identify the correct sourcing strategy. Routes to market include Permanent, Contingent, SOW and TTF.
Relationship Management & Strategic Direction
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders within the client on the recruitment process, different routes to market and sourcing options
- Work closely within your business areas to build strong relationships with key stakeholders to offer advice and support around recruitment strategy, market trends, forecasting and recruitment best practice.
- Liaise with Strategic Workforce Planning, Resource Management and the senior Hiring Community
- Provide regular reports and market information to hiring managers.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Managers in relation to the most appropriate sourcing strategies and develop creative solutions
- Design, develop and deliver presentations to a range of audiences, when required
- Be a trusted recruitment advisor to both HM's and HR
- Identify opportunities to ring-fence project opportunities where we can utilise multiple service lines
- Identify opportunities to cross sell other MPG products and services within the account.
- Raise the visibility of the Manpower Group (MPG) and the Strategic Workforce Solution through regular hiring manager meetings.
- Complete project work as required - e.g. training sessions within the team, review recruitment processes and supporting documentation with HR.
- Introduce MPG SME's to support the consultation service when required
- Demonstrable track record in a range of recruitment services
- Experience of working on a large and complex account within an RBP/Account Management function
- Prior experience in a on-site environment
- Experience of managing challenging client situations
- Must be able to liaise at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking
- Able to provide a strategic and consultative approach to the client
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and review shortlists and make sound judgments on suitability.
- Excellent presentations skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality on the phone and face to face.
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
At ManpowerGroup we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.