Recruitment Team Lead (OTE £55k+) or Manager (OTE £65k+) - Brighton UK
As a Team Leader within Brook Street Social Care you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills through extensive recruitment training and managerial/mentoring support to ensure that you maximise not only your abilities but also the market opportunities. Brook Street Social Care thrives on people who are passionate about recruitment, market knowledge and being the best at what they do!
- You'll have the exciting responsibility of heading up our new recruitment team/office, using your industry specialist knowledge to upskill and provide ongoing support to the team to ensure financial targets are met.
- As a people focused leader, you will ensure the team have the knowledge and skills required to carry out their day to day roles. This will include running training sessions, ongoing coaching, providing day to day mentoring and on the shoulder support and running team meetings.
- As a true Subject Matter Expert in your market, you will continue to develop your understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their projects, their strategies and their work culture and environment.
- You will encourage company best practice, drive system usage and report real time data led insights to senior management to drive strategic decision making.
- Leading by example, you will be managing your own desk and billing with your own clients alongside your team.
- Developing business with both new clients through networking and other business development activities.
- Ensuring that as you grow the existing client base, it is being kept up to date and that an effective strategy for lapsed clients is implemented.
- Supporting other consultants in client meetings and presentations to ensure the client experience and engagement
- Being a true solution led sales expert, bringing to life a wide range of other products and services from the wider Manpower Group, and selling these as appropriate, including cross border services, consulting services, project-based services, and academy services.
- Building networks and growing relationships within the wider ManpowerGroup family to enable more effective cross selling, further widening our client base through existing cross-company relationships.
- Recruitment and a lot of money!?
- Representing a high street brand steeped in history and ethical awareness
- A personable, family-like team environment with a boutique, entrepreneurial feel
- Huge career development potential within the broader ManpowerGroup
- Helping Brook Street to further establish its historic reputation in the field of permanent positions
- Profit targets and incentives, such as vouchers, in addition to bonus and salary
- Learning opportunities through coaching, project, and online courses
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday - rising to 28 days) - Purchase up to 5 additional days
- Enhanced company sickness pay - Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employer enhanced pension scheme
- Private medical and dental allowance
- Flexible benefits scheme
What are we looking for?
- Senior recruitment experience
- A full understanding of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Supervisory/Leadership/Mentor ship experience
- Naturally organised and good at organising and inspiring others
- Demonstrable experience in business development and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
- The ability to lead in a professional and responsible manner within an autonomous environment
- Ability to understand client pains and solution sell services directly relevant to solving those pains
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration