Recruitment Team Leader - Birmingham
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
To lead a team of Permanent Recruitment Consultants and contribute to Business profitability through effective management and personal GP contribution. Motivate the team to maximise existing business through effective fulfilment and develop new business through a proactive sales approach.
Role and Responsibilities
- Setting of daily targets and objectives and reviewing progress on a daily basis
- Ensure training and coaching requirements are met
- Conduct regular performance reviews in conjunction with Business Manager
- Take an active role in: (a) the recruitment and selection of team members (b) reward and recognition including devising and running of competitions and incentives
- Implement and devise a sales strategy for the area
- Set and monitor sales calls, client visits and other core activities
- Identify conversion and business opportunities both individually and through the team
- Maximise business with existing clients/key accounts
- Ensure Navigator is used to full potential
- Collate, monitor and produce daily and weekly figures
- Check QMS and ensure queries resolved
- Monitor margins to ensure maximum profitability
- Compile team budget and targets
- Personally contribute to team's profitability
- Monitor candidate attraction
- Track competitors' activities
- Track placement activity and carry out quality checks
- Forecast effectively
- 100% fulfilment
- Maximise client relationships through innovative solutions
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration