Recruitment Team Leader - Woking
As a Team Leader within Brook Street you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills through extensive training and managerial/mentoring support to ensure that you maximise not only your abilities but also the market opportunities. Brook Street thrives on people who are passionate about talent solutions, market knowledge and being the best at what they do!
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023. Brook Street is part of the ManpowerGroup, a $22bn global organisation and world leader in workforce solutions. Since Brook Street opened its doors over 75 years ago, we've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year.
Enjoy the security that a global business with financial firepower brings, whilst also experiencing a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit. You'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
- You'll be leading the already well-established team, using your industry specialist knowledge to upskill and provide ongoing support to the team to ensure financial targets are met.
- As a people focused leader, you will ensure the team have the knowledge and skills required to carry out their day to day roles. This will include running training sessions, ongoing coaching, providing day to day mentoring and on the shoulder support and running team meetings.
- As a true Subject Matter Expert in your market, you will continue to develop your understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their projects, their strategies and their work culture and environment.
- You will encourage company best practice, drive system usage and report real time data led insights to senior management to drive strategic decision making.
- You'll be at the forefront of our client engagement strategy and ensure our business is successful through bringing on new client wins as well as maximising potential within our existing client base. This will include:
- Developing business with both new and existing clients through networking and other business development activities.
- Ensuring our existing client base is being kept up to date and that an effective strategy for lapsed clients is implemented.
- Supporting other consultants in client meetings and presentations to ensure the client experience and engagement
- Being a true solution led sales expert, bringing to life a wide range of other products and services from the wider Manpower Group, and selling these as appropriate, including cross border services, consulting services, project-based services, and academy services.
- Building networks and growing relationships within the wider ManpowerGroup family to enable more effective cross selling, further widening our client base through existing cross-company relationships.
- Senior experience in recruitment highly desirable
- A full understanding of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Leadership/Mentorship experience
- Naturally organised and good at organising and inspiring others
- Demonstrable experience in business development and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
- The ability to lead in a professional and responsible manner within an autonomous environment
- Ability to understand client pains and solution sell services directly relevant to solving those pains