Recruitment Team Leader - Brook Street, ManpowerGroup
Want to recruit for big-brand household clients? Interested in recruiting for business-critical roles? Skilled in managing recruitment lifecycles for both clients and candidates - from vacancy release right through to job offer stage?
Recruitment is a roller-coaster ride, but it's a career in which you can reap rewards and personal pride. If you're bold enough to sell, determined enough to bounce back from setbacks, and ambitious enough to own, create, and inspire change, the future is yours to create.
In Brook Street, you aren't joining any old generic recruitment company; you'll be facilitating hires to enhance people's lives and you'll be resolving key business support needs for growing businesses.
- Being given all the tools you need to make a difference - and a lot of money -
- Representing a high street brand steeped in history and ethical awareness
- A personable, family-like team environment with a boutique, entrepreneurial feel
- Huge career development potential within the broader ManpowerGroup
- Helping Brook Street to further establish its historic reputation in the field of permanent positions
- Profit targets and incentives, such as vouchers, in addition to bonus and salary
- Learning opportunities through coaching, project, and online courses
To lead a team of Permanent Recruitment Consultants and contribute to Business profitability through effective management and personal GP contribution. Motivate the team to maximise existing business through effective fulfilment and develop new business through a proactive sales approach.
Role and Responsibilities
- Setting of daily targets and objectives and reviewing progress on a daily basis
- Ensure training and coaching requirements are met
- Conduct regular performance reviews in conjunction with Business Manager
- Take an active role in: (a) the recruitment and selection of team members (b) reward and recognition including devising and running of competitions and incentives
- Implement and devise a sales strategy for the area
- Set and monitor sales calls, client visits and other core activities
- Identify conversion and business opportunities both individually and through the team
- Maximise business with existing clients/key accounts
- Ensure Navigator is used to full potential
- Collate, monitor and produce daily and weekly figures
- Check QMS and ensure queries resolved
- Monitor margins to ensure maximum profitability
- Compile team budget and targets
- Personally contribute to team's profitability
- Monitor candidate attraction
- Track competitors' activities
- Track placement activity and carry out quality checks
- Forecast effectively
- 100% fulfilment
- Maximise client relationships through innovative solutions
Previous management experience within a recruitment function/role
Able to motivate a team to meet targets and KPIs
Able to work at a fast pace, meeting client requirements
Experience in business development and securing new clients
The Next Step…
If you're an ambitious, driven, and an adaptable person, we look forward to hearing from you.