Team Leader | Experis | Solihull
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023, and we're a $22bn multinational organisation and world leader in workforce solutions.
Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the warmth and security that a global business with financial firepower brings, whilst also experiencing a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit.
As a Sales Manager you will be expected to create market value using data and market insights and leading existing and new client conversations. The role will involve winning new business and leveraging the group portfolio to generate GP for Experis as a brand.
People Leadership and Management
- Ability to create, lead, inspire and manage both contract and permanent teams
- Has a track record in building relationships and coaching others through trust
- Demonstrates a track record in coaching and developing skills in others.
- Provides positive and helpful feedback to improve performance by conducting & documenting regular High performance conversations with your report
- Ability to not only grow new talent but existing talent within the Experis business
- Ability to create highly engaged teams both in office and remote
- Has a proven track record on positively promoting change and encourages other to get involved
- Supports and drives stretch goals of not only themselves but of others and provides coaching and feedback to help goals to be achieved.
- Foster and environment for success through positive leadership
- Financial and commercial record of accomplishment including P&L ownership.
- Ability to manage and improve business revenue, cost and margin to effectively manage business risk and ensure business is commercially sound.
- Ensure there is the appropriate governance structure to have visibility over financial performance of the hub and also strategic customer accounts.
- Ability to spot growth markets, plan on how to win with in them and execute on the plan
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to create and deliver to a strategically relevant business plan.
- Solutions focused Team player, building on our capability and working to build where opportunities exist.
- A record of accomplishment of visibly improving customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to personally develop and foster close customer relationships
- Drive improvement of client satisfaction survey - NPS
Win Business / Market Relevance
- Experience in developing and winning new business at an operational and executive level, and ensuring the business has appropriate differentiated market messaging in the context of delivery.
- Track record in supporting consultants at all levels to win and deliver new and existing business.
- Capacity and willingness to maintain links with Regional, UK and global markets along with industry trends and to act as a knowledgeable and respected SME.
If you are interested please click apply now for immediate consideration!