As a Team Leader within Manpower Engineering you'll be expected to develop your abilities to a senior level and maximise market opportunities. Working within a robust candidate and client network you will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and visible brand sourcing Engineering roles within the Manufacturing sector as a true go to specialist.
Leading by example for both revenue generation and behaviours you will set the standard for more junior consultants and help others to achieve their goals through mentoring and coaching.
The Team Leader will be responsible for their own contractor billings, as well as leading others to deliver the highest levels of performance excellence to support them in dominating their specialist markets.
- Earning commission - AND having a healthy work-life balance
- Joining a big-name, reputable recruitment business with an impressive portfolio
- A positive and collaborative working environment and team culture
- Motivational incentives and giveaways
- Industry leading training, support, and learning opportunities
- 30 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Competitive pension contributions
- Huge flexibility for career progression - across the ManpowerGroup
- Hybrid working (post-probation) - office and home, plus early/late starts/finishes
- Establish yourself as a market expert within your field and build a network that reflects this.
- Drive the Manpower Engineering business into a higher value - white collar focussed space with minimum £6000 average placement values / 18% margins.
- Ensuring a thorough right-first-time approach to all matters of your own and team permanent placement processes.
- Proactively build your profile and personal brand on social channels including LinkedIn and be able to evidence regular postings/information sharing.
At Manpower we connect employers to highly specialised, in-demand talent - accelerating careers and driving business growth. Our teams are experts in their markets and know where to find the right talent, with a strong focus on Driving and Logistics and Engineering.
If you're an ambitious, driven, and adaptable person, we look forward to hearing from you.