Regional Permanent Manager - East Midlands - Manpower
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
- Taking an active role in the selection and recruitment of staff members, within corporate guidelines
- Following On-boarding and Induction of Permanent Placement Consultants across the North of the United Kingdom
- Conducting regular review meetings with staff to identify areas of support needed
- Implementing team building and motivational ideas within corporate and budgetary constraints
- Identifying areas of development for individual team members, offering either individual or corporate training in addition to regular coaching and encouraging self-development
- Monitoring the effectiveness and impact of training and coaching provided
- Attending quarterly reviews to discuss Permanent placement progress across Manpower
- Attending and contributing to quarterly Perms Consultant Workshops
- Ensuring that all perms consultants are actively taking part in the Manpower Perms SMB Community
- Monitoring and communicating on a daily basis, financial and activity targets expected, and results achieved
- Preparing forecasts with EC on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- To develop a strategic business plan for their business location to enable achievement of annual budget
- Maintaining regular contact with key client contacts to ensure full business potential is realised.
So, what's in it for you?
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Generous basic salary and excellent bonus structure and car allowance
- Broad and flexible company benefits
- Hybrid working options for those that want it
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- A standout, tailored programme for your learning and development
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
For more information or to apply for this role please contact me