Remote Regional Sales Consultant - Manpower - Uxbridge, Acton & Grays
A remote Regional Sales Consultant will join an already successful team that is responsible for growing business opportunities across our ManpowerGroup network. Working in collaboration with each of the regional hubs and the perm team. You will execute a sales strategy to bring on new business for our Manpower brand, who specialise in all blue-collar sectors.
What's in it for you?
· Competitive salary up to £32k
. Plus quarterly bonus
· Fully remote working from home - With quarterly trips to our clients and trip to local branch per week
· Flexible working approach - plan your day however you like!
· Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
· Access to award-winning training courses for your learning and development
· Work for a company that's been named world's most ethical
· Be part of a strong fun successful and supportive team that will drive you to be the best
· Hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
So, what will you be doing?
· Develop the Manpower sector sales strategy and grow our client base
· Increase the number of Manpower sector new customers
· Develop and implement new client pursuit plans designed to deliver immediate returns and long-term profitable relationships
· Ensure all sales activity and pipeline is tracked, qualified, and signed off in accordance with internal procedures
· Implement sales strategy with marketing to drive activity and opportunities
· Track and record all sales operations
· Work closely and collaboratively with all of the sales team and wider organisation to drive opportunities and activity
Please click to apply!