Regional Sales Consultant - Manpower
A remote Regional Sales Consultant will join an already successful team that is responsible for growing business opportunities across our ManpowerGroup network. Working in collaboration with each of the regional hubs and the perm team. You will execute a sales strategy to bring on new business for our Manpower brand, who specialize in all blue-collar sectors.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Fully remote working from home - with 1/2 trips to the office a week
- Flexible working approach - plan your day however you like!
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
- Access to award-winning training courses for your learning and development
- Work for a company that's been named world's most ethical
- Be part of a strong fun successful and supportive team that will drive you to be the best
- Hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
So, what will you be doing?
- Develop the Manpower sector sales strategy and grow our client base
- Increase the number of Manpower sector new customers
- Develop and implement new client pursuit plans designed to deliver immediate returns and long-term profitable relationships
- Ensure all sales activity and pipeline is tracked, qualified, and signed off in accordance with internal procedures
- Implement sales strategy with marketing to drive activity and opportunities
- Track and record all sales operations
- Work closely and collaboratively with all of the sales team and wider organization to drive opportunities and activity
What are we looking for?
- Sales driven individual to pro-actively seek opportunities to attract and win new clients
- Monitor performance to deliver against objectives
- Networking and sales 'opener'. Builds wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organization
- Sell innovative solutions to new clients
- Team player - Work closely with the group, including the central teams, branch networks, marketing and operations teams
- Puts the client first - demonstrates a commitment to meeting client's requirements and expectations
- Experience of using data and trend analysis to inform future sales strategies
- Excellent communicator, developed negotiation and persuasion skills
- Works in a systematic, structured way, plans and manages own time effectively
- Upholds the group values and behaves with integrity towards clients
- Sets high standards of behaviour and performance for self and others
- Makes rational commercially sound business judgements from available information
- Produces innovative new ideas and insights