Sales Operations Executive - REMOTE
We are recruiting for a Sales Operations Executive, who will play a key part in assisting our sales colleagues with achieving their budgets and targets.
With the support of the Head of Sales Operations, this is a great role for individuals with a passion for business development and data, as you will immerse yourself in ensuring data accuracy and the compliance of our sales CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), assisting with sales analysis reporting, providing market intelligence, and the distribution and tracking of new business leads.
The Sales Operations Exec will be tasked with ensuring our CRM data is up to date and accurate at all times, with direct responsibility of key functions, such data stewarding activities, running data imports and exports, data segmentation and data cleansing tasks.
You will also support Head of Sales Operations on monthly and quarterly sales reporting - at a group-wide level and by brand, as well as sales performance analysis and reporting dashboards.
With access to various business intelligence tools, the Sales Operations Exec will work closely with our sales colleagues and provide market intelligence, account prospect reports, competitor analysis and market trends in a timely fashion.
We're looking for someone process driven with an eye for detail and a passion for sales. You will be extremely organized and efficient with a can-do attitude, and a willingness to learn. Ultimately the right person for this role will be a bit like us: passionate, dedicated to others, trustworthy and out of the ordinary. If you are someone who thrives when supporting colleagues and making others working lives easier then we want to hear from you.
- Data stewarding on newly created accounts
- Data cleansing (deduping accounts and contacts) to ensure compliance with GDPR and data security
- Segmentation of prospect client accounts to sales
Reporting and trend analysis using CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), Excel and PowerBI
- Use a range of business intelligence tools to:
- identify prospect accounts for sector-led Sales Directors (D&B)
- provide sector-based market intelligence (IBISWorld)
- insights on prospect accounts including Gold, Silver and inbound leads (Innovantage, IBISWorld, Talent Insights)
- Support on delivery monetisation and other reporting as required
- Recommend and improve new processes
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Builds rapport and develops strong relationships quickly
- Strong communicator
- Self starter driving activity levels and energy to deliver the result
- Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Works in a systematic, structured way, plans and manages own time effectively
- Sets high standards of behaviour and performance for self and others
- Upholds group values and behaves with integrity towards clients and prospects
- Excellent use of excel, platforms, MSD and Power BI
- Ability to design reports and provide sales analysis
- Monitors performance to deliver against objectives/ deadlines / targets
- Worked closely across the organisation including sales, solutions and bid; finance, marketing and operations teams
- Produces innovative new ideas/approaches/ insights
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Please click apply for immediate consideration