Senior Digital Marketing Recruitment Consultant - Experis
Hybrid - 2/3 day per week in central London
Do you relish the challenge and intrigue of new and innovative recruitment assignments? Interested in the possibilities within technical, IT, and digital business? Hungry to build networks and reap the rewards of being a specialist Recruitment Consultant at a flagship, global leader within IT?
Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing, project and managed services. This is your opportunity to join a team of high-achieving experts working in a high touch, boutique and family-like environment - whilst benefiting from the market leading training and onboarding, support and career potential offered by Experis and the wider ManpowerGroup.
Unlike IT recruitment generalists, we are specialists fully immersed in specific geographical and vertical markets. We network to develop excusive niche candidate pools. With expertise across business transformation, cloud infrastructure, and digital workspace we help our clients thrive in the changing world of work.
Do You Offer…?
- At least a years experience recruiting in a technical market
- Previous business development or client facing experinece
- Technical, IT and digital knowledge/interest
- A can do attitude and an adaptable nature
- An entrepreneurial spirit, curiosity and a fearless drive to succeed
As a Recruitment Consultant at Experis, you can't beat that feeling of satisfaction when you've made a placement - a potentially life-changing career break for a professional, and a client's potential springboard for business success. At Experis, we enable organisations to cultivate individuals ensuring their teams are prepared for the digital age, every client, candidate, and recruitment solution is different. This is a job for the determined, resilient, and curious. This is a job in which you can build and create; you can be the master of your network and desk, and a go-to specialist in your arena.
It's the challenge and the drive that motivates you and, here, at Experis and ManpowerGroup, the rewards for hard work are unrivalled.
- An excellent salary and market leading commission - take home up to 45% of what you bill!
- Opportunity for a £4,400 car allowance
- Driving/building/leading innovative IT resourcing and project services
- Working for a premium brand - a growing team of high achievers
- Tailored employee training opportunities (for all levels of experience)
- Recruiting in the business transformation, cloud infrastructure, and digital workspace arenas
- Candidate-led sales calls, initially, prior to training for business development
- Building a network of candidates within your vertical and marketing them to clients
- Recruiting predominantly contract and permanent positions
- Office-based training and learning, with hybrid/flexible working
It's a chance to play your part in innovation - and so much more. If you're an ambitious, driven, and an adaptable recruiter, we look forward to hearing from you.