Talent Solutions - Triage Senior Recruitment Account Manager IT/MSP
Hybrid working model - Sheffield
As our next Senior Recruitment Account Manager, you'll provide alternative resourcing solutions to the client where cost, quality and efficiency are of the utmost importance. Your focus is on service efficiency, understanding the best routes to market for the talent our hiring managers need, and you will have a good understanding of service offerings such as statements of work, and optimising service efficiency.
This is your opportunity to drive the success of a high-profile multi-million-pound MSP contract with a global industry leader. Signed last May, this is a secure and dynamic long-term contract with huge potential for additional functions, projects, and international expansion.
With implementation completed, you'll be joining at the ideal time. What happens next is really exciting…, and that's where you come in.
What we're looking for:
- Strong recent experience as an Account Manager within the Tech or IT sector
- Additional MSP experience would be ideal
- Proven knowledge of being a subject matter expert within the IT/Tech sector
- Experience track record of working with a Vendor Management System
- Commercial awareness: the ability to strategically interpret and make decisions on workloads, costings, and revenue efficiency
- Proficient and confident in the use of Microsoft programs - both to create and deliver presentations, and to work from Excel
You will be responsible for overseeing the planning and resolution of significant projects that will impact the client's strategic direction. No two days are the same. You need to be adaptable and someone who takes ownership of problems and takes personal pride in fixing issues and earning client recognition.
Working with global, big-name clients and delivering specialist projects across multiple industries, Talent Solutions has no limits in terms of size, scope, and potential. We are always striving for new specialisms and growth opportunities.
At Talent Solutions, you'll find a big-name employer and a family feel; we're a collaborative team with a strong culture of looking after our people. Succession is taken seriously and there will be excellent career prospects both within and around this role.
- Managing a large, global client relationship under an MSP contract
- Driving the success of a multi-million-pound contract with huge growth potential
- Hybrid working; complete flexibility on office and/or home-based work
- Access to Talent Solutions unique technologies and data systems
- Adapting from individual contribution to overarching the staff who are taking on roles, shortlisting, and filling positions when required
- Engaging with senior stakeholders at clients on hiring needs and forecasting
- Handling any challenges, ensuring our teams are fulfilling requirements, and resolving issues
- Upholding performance, and client satisfaction
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and develop service options
Clients need to be agile and innovative to survive in an unpredictable world. Talent Solutions and Talent Solutions Right Management help them meet every challenge, addressing their complex workforce needs.
Together, our teams are able to offer everything from Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions to world-class talent management. With operations on a global scale, our opportunities can match your ambitions - and take you far beyond.
If you're an ambitious, driven, and adaptable person, we look forward to hearing from you.