Senior Recruitment Consultant
Centre of Recruitment Excellence, ManpowerGroup
Altrincham - Hybrid
Base salary up to £30k DOE plus uncapped commission
Our Centre of Recruitment Excellence (CoRE) is a key part of the ManpowerGroup family, working with some of the biggest brand names around.
With world-class training in advanced techniques, you'll be become a highly skilled professional, equipped to work with some of the world's most prestigious brands.
Because CoRE is at the heart of ManpowerGroup, you'll be at the centre of our global business, with a vast array of career development options waiting to be explored. Opportunities, rewards, exciting day- to- day work: CoRE has it all.
This vacancy will be delivering in to the Experis Academy which is an exciting solution that enables organisations to build the talent they need and to bridge skills gaps in their current workforce. Experis Academy hires and trains experienced professionals from wider talent pools, trains them based on the needs of industry and of our clients, then deploys them into employment with our partner clients.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ability to demonstrate capabilities in the full end to end recruitment lifecycle
- Conduct sourcing governance to ensure there is an appetite in the market for our customer Academy programmes and share data driven market insights utilising a number of tools from the power suite.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of the full end to end candidate screening process. This requires strong prioritisation and candidate management skills.
- Conduct formal competency-based interviews using a set of pre-defined interview questions.
- Demonstrate a level of competency in accessing and screening candidates to ensure they possess the right motivations, cognitive capability, and skills and experience to succeed in the Academy programme.
- Promote Academy opportunities within your network via social media to drive inbound candidate engagement and referrals.
- Candidate attraction and sourcing via search and match technology. As well as utilising other innovative marketing and recruitment strategies to attract candidates.
- Understand and keep up to date with market trends, information, key movers, and projects to ensure high level conversations with candidates and to drive their own market knowledge.
- Data integrity, quality and managing all recruitment activity via our internal CRM system
Skills/ qualifications needed
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Confident in head hunting rather than sole reliance on application generation
- Awareness of personal brand and impact across the business
- Demonstrable success in engaging/placing passive candidates
- Skilled in using sourcing tools
- Skilled in attracting and placing candidates
- Experience working to targets, deadlines and/or service agreements
- You will have a minimum of 2 years recruitment experience
How to apply
If you're an ambitious, driven, and an adaptable person, with an appetite to learn & develop, we look forward to hearing from you.
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.
We can only consider candidates who reside in the United Kingdom and hold full right to work.