Brook Street Senior Appointments Care are looking for a Specialist Consultant to join the Team
This role can be fully remote or offer hybrid working depending on the individual.
The Brook Street Senior Appointments Care Team specialise in the recruitment of Home/Senior Management & Clinical/Nursing candidates. for Health and Social Care businesses across the UK. Our clients range from single site owners, to privately and publicly owned large, multisite providers, private specialist hospitals and charitable organisations to name but a few. Across the Adult & Children & Young People sectors.
Due to the nature of our role, we are looking for a Consultant who will be able to bring in new business at this level and most importantly be able to attract and identify management, clinical and specialist level across the permanent recruitment sector. You will have expertise in candidate attraction, the knowledge of the health, education, and social care marketplace.
Do You Offer…?
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant, growing and developing a permanent desk
- Business-to-business sales experience, including being able to identify and connect with Senior Talent using social media platforms such as LinkedIn
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
- People skills! You'll have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with Senior level candidates and clients within the Care Sector
- Ambition, curiosity, and a solution focused attitude
- Persuasive personality with strong communication skills
What you'll be doing…
Engaging all sorts of interesting and talented professionals, you'll enjoy the versatility of new business sales calls, candidate marketing, and client relationships alongside the rewarding journey from CV submission through to job offers and onboarding.
Recruitment is the art of asking good questions, engaging people, and conveying the right information to the right people at the right time. This is no bus timetable approach to working life. You'll be comfortable working autonomously, ready to crack on, and eager to make things happen.
Your Future at Brook Street Senior Appointments…
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Huge money-earning potential and career progression opportunities
- Uncapped Commission
- A standout, tailored programme for your learning and development
- One-to-one shadowing with recruiters winning international clients and roles in bulk
- Remote working and flexible hours where available
- 22 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.