Recruitment Team Leader - Permanent Recruitment
The Recruitment Team Leader will be responsible for guiding the team and dedicated to the overall co-ordination of the end-to-end recruitment activity. You will take overall accountability for a team of 4+ recruiters alongside your own billings.
- Manage and monitor end-to-end recruitment activity, managing SLA's, coverage and ensuring tasks are picking up in a timely manner
- Leading regular team meetings to monitor roles, driving the team against SLA's and providing wider business updates
- Responsible for guiding the team through the day-to-day workload, ensuring you develop and mentor each individual and conduct regular high-performance conversations
- Monitor internal recruitment process and ensuring that best practice is adhered to.
- Dealing with general team queries, providing continuous support
- Managing new starters within the team and training on systems and trackers.
- Maximise the use and effectiveness of resources such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Closely monitoring SLA's and coverage, ensuring that areas of concern are addressed with speed
- Champion the organisations vision and values through leading by example in operational excellence, professional behaviour and high standards of work
- Immaculate attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in challenging environments
- Leadership and ability to deliver against a pre-agreed strategy
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Ability to drive an issue or query to a conclusion
- Proactive in seeing process improvements and implementing them in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Maintaining a positive and solutions driven attitude in a difficult candidate market