Recruitment Consultant - Engineering Delivery
Want to recruit for global, big-name clients? Interested in delivering contracts for exciting, cutting-edge industry projects? Skilled in managing recruitment lifecycles for both clients and candidates - from vacancy release right through to job offer stage?
This is your opportunity to be at the heart of multi-million-pound RPO and MSP contracts. The Centre of Recruiting Excellence (CoRE), part of ManpowerGroup, delivers talent acquisition solutions on behalf of Talent Solutions, Experis and Jefferson Wells.
This isn't another ordinary recruitment role: you don't have to choose between full-on candidate resourcing or 360-recruitment. Business development is not required.
- Earning serious money - AND having a healthy work-life balance
- No cold calling or PSLs… Instead, exclusive RPO and MSP assignments
- A ready-made client portfolio packed with global industry big hitters
- Leading the recruitment service delivery for multi-million-pound SLAs
- Assisting the journey of cutting-edge IT and engineering projects
- Hybrid working - office and home; early/late starts and finishes to suit you
- Your desk, your results, no daily targets - our staff are empowered and trusted
- Rich and varied career prospects within the Manpower Group
- 30 days' annual leave, including bank holidays - and a day off on your birthday
We embrace that, for a solution-focused recruiter hiring for specialist skills, the thrill of recruitment is from skills-shortage code-cracking and the bonus-earning rewards from realised journey mapping.
At CoRE, you can focus your time and skills on collaborative recruitment journeys inclusive of hiring manager consultations, business partner liaison, and tailored proactive sourcing.
Here, you can build lasting relationships and become a true recruitment partner. Combine your knack for modern networking with your ability to proactively identify and place top talent.
Do you offer…?
- At least six months of specialist sourcing experience
- Demonstrable success in engaging/placing passive candidates
- Skill in using LinkedIn Recruiter and/or other sourcing tools
- Client relationship building and stakeholder management experience
- Examples of attracting and placing niche-skillset candidates
- Experience working to targets, deadlines and/or service agreements
At CoRE, ManpowerGroup, the future is yours to create. With new clients and projects always afoot, your career will be packed with potential - whether it's in a Team Leader or account management and business partner direction.
If you're an ambitious, driven, and an adaptable recruiter, we look forward to hearing from you.