Specialist Recruiter - Engineering - Newcastle Upon Tyne
Join us here at Manpower - part of ManpowerGroup - the world's workforce expert, which connects more than 600,000 people to work every day and helps more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With 3,000 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today!
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary with market leading commission
- A clear and structured career path
- Flexible working hours and hybrid remote working
- Award winning learning and development
- Regular incentives such as monthly and annual competitions
- Access to company-paid external training courses and qualifications
- Huge flexibility for career progression with a clear and structured career path
- Work for a company that's been voted the world's most ethical for 12 years running
What will you be doing?
Some key aspects of the role will include working closely with new and existing clients and candidates, identifying opportunities to win new business, which will enable you to grow and develop a successful Technical Engineering desk of your own!
Ultimately, you will work to exceed targets set to generate and fill vacancies in your technical specialism and geographic remit with the full guidance and support of the Manpower Leadership team and your fellow colleagues.
What are we looking for?
If you offer an existing track record in recruitment, great, but we'll also be interested in full lifecycle experience in any sales capacity. Furthermore, we've created successful recruiters from professionals who've previously performed hands-on industry roles themselves.
For more Information please contact