Staffing and HR Consultant: Experis Employed Consultant Division
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
Experis Employed Consultants are highly skilled employees who work on client sites on long-term assignments. An Employed Consultant (EC) can move from one client assignment to another and continue to enjoy the benefits of being fully employed by Experis with access to a comprehensive benefits package. Our Employed Consultants enhance their CVs and gain experience of working on assignment to a wide range of industry leading Experis clients, each at the forefront of their respective industries.
As EC Staffing and HR Consultant, you will be the primary contact for ECs once assigned to a client and you will sit within our dedicated EC support team. This team provides essential HR, Staffing, T&D, payroll and client specific assignment support to all ECs, from the point at which they start their first assignment and employment with Experis.
Although you will not directly recruit yourself, you will work closely with the recruiters who fulfil client consultancy requests and with our client Account Management teams to support ECs in their assignments and maximise opportunities to place ECs. You will also support ECs with their ongoing development needs, taking a long-term and holistic view of their employment with Experis, helping source client feedback and placing them on assignments which are in line with their career goals. You will be supported by an HR administrator.
This is a varied, very hands on role and any applicant will need:
· Great relationship building skills.
· Experience of generalist HR processes and procedures.
· The ability to work and interact with employees, colleagues and clients at a variety of levels.
· You may previously have worked in an HR Shared Service Environment, or as a hands-on HR advisor, or in the Employment Services Industry providing on site client services.
You will actively manage:
· Induction processes.
· Benefits queries and processes.
· Absence management processes.
· Disciplinary and Grievance when required.
· Redeployment (change of client assignment).
· Employee surgeries.
· Employee Comms and Newsletters.
· Appraisal and T&D planning.
· Expense claim management.
· Pay and bill queries
So, what's in it for you?
· An excellent basic salary
· Generous and flexible company benefits
· Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the worlds most ethical for twelve years running!
· Benefit from award winning learning and training
· Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
· Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
· Potential for remote working and flexible hours where available
At ManpowerGroup we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.