Talent Acquisition Business Partner
We are on a journey to transform our business. Through digitization, diversification and innovation we are leading the way in the creation and delivery of workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
It's an exciting time for us within Talent Acquisition, we are setting up a new team and are looking for self-motivated, driven individuals with a passion for delivering a high quality, consultative service.
Our People and Culture team is an essential part of the organisation's transformation. We have the opportunity to directly impact this change by ensuring we deliver on our strategy to drive more consistent and targeted hiring, development, and movement of talent across the group, supported by a culture that enables people to deliver exceptional performance in line with changing business needs
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking, fast paced internal talent acquisition team and would relish in an environment where you can truly make a difference and have your say on how we should drive things forward, we'd love to hear from you.
Who will you be working with?
ManpowerGroup UK, is one group, with many brands, and as a Talent Acquisition business partner you will take ownership for the recruitment strategy and delivery of recruitment services to one of our largest brands.
You will get exposure across all levels and areas within the business, developing relationships and growing your networks whilst building your reputation as trusted advisor.
You will report directly into the Head of Internal Talent Acquisition with a dotted line to the Talent Acquisition Team Leader on a day-to-day basis, you will join a small team of likeminded, dedicated talent acquisition business partners, all with the same passion and energy to deliver an optimal service and make a difference.
So, what will you be doing?
- Take responsibility for providing a proactive and comprehensive recruitment service to a dedicated brand or business function from within the group including Manpower, Experis, Brook Street, Talent Solutions and Business Support.
- You'll play a key part in the management of an efficient service to hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle and take responsibility for stakeholder engagement at all levels.
- With a team responsibility for delivering commercial benefit, you'll create solutions to attract, recruit and retain the best calibre of candidates in line with business needs, whilst positively impacting on the business' recruitment costs i.e., Improving ROI and reducing agency fees year on year.
- You'll actively research the recruitment marketplace, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the latest and most innovative ways to fill vacancies. You'll also take a proactive approach to your markets, building the talent pools while promoting better use of social media for recruitment.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of bespoke Internal Talent Acquisition plan(s) to support individual brands. Working closely in collaboration with Head of Internal Talent Acquisition, Internal Talent Acquisition Team Leader and Senior Hiring Managers and in partnership with the wider People & Culture teams to provide a comprehensive, consistent, and professional service across all Internal Talent Acquisition functions.
- Primary areas of ownership include: Pre-Hiring Processes; Attraction, Advertising & Engagement; Sourcing, Screening & Assessment; Offer Management & New Starter Process; On-boarding & Induction; Candidate & Hiring Manager Experience; Employer Branding & EVP
What are we looking for?
- Previous demonstrable in house or 360 agency recruitment experience in a corporate related discipline
- Persuasive communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Be proactive, flexible, and adaptable.
- Can develop and manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Be comfortable working as part of a wider People and Culture team
- Recognise and understand the purpose and value of an internal talent acquisition team and have the identify opportunities to champion and educate the wider business on this
- Be a self-starter who is motivated and driven to provide the best possible level of service to your customers
- Previous experience of employer branding, creating EVP's and recruitment campaigns and owning and driving social media activity.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Annual Bonus Scheme based on company and individual performance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Flexible benefits package including private healthcare, dental plan, corporate benefits from Perkbox and the option to buy additional holiday