At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Reporting to the Global Account Director, the role of the Operations Manager will cover both the UK and Ireland programs, this role will drive operational governance and control across the account partnering closely with the experienced hires EMEA RPO Talent Acquisition Manager and the blue collar UK Senior Contracts Manager.
In partnership with the he experienced hires EMEA RPO Talent Acquisition Manager and the blue collar UK Senior Contracts Manager advise key client stakeholder(s) on how to improve their processes and drive continuous improvements.
- Proven experience of managing a high performing team through effective coaching, people management and leadership
- Review capacity and performance management driving operational excellence
- Communicates clear performance expectations for all direct reports on all aspects of their work and provides appropriate feedback on their performance
- Empowers others, delegates effectively and provides support and opportunities for growth
- Conducts regular performance reviews with direct reports and takes appropriate action as required
- Identify key performance and development plans to ensure continued focus on supporting the teams career ambitions
- Builds trusts and is a role model to others
- Recognised as an expert across Recruitment Operations, Governance and Controls
- Ability to build trust and a sustainable client partnerships with client stakeholder(s) and flex style and approach when managing senior stakeholder relationships ensuring the ability to influence key decision making
- Strong understanding of HR policies/ procedures and employment law / practices
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility and drive efficiencies across the account
- Monitors the quality of service provided to the client to reduce vulnerability to competitor activity
- Owner of RAID log to identify key Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies ensuring all items are addressed, resolved quickly and efficiently in review with the wider leadership team and key client stakeholder(s)
- Identifies and encourages the team to present innovative solutions to solve business issues
Financial and Operational Management
- In partnership with the Global Account Director introduces the client to the services of the Manpower Group and provide leads to the relevant internal contacts and maintain regular contact with key contacts to ensure full business potential is realized and new opportunities are identified
- Partners with the Global Account Director, experienced hires EMEA RPO Talent Acquisition Manager and the blue collar UK Senior Contracts Manager, to support the account to plan activity and produce forecasts, utilizing flexible resources where appropriate, monitoring and communicating on a regular basis, financial and performance targets expected, and results achieved, by individuals and the wider account
- Identifies, communicates and acts upon areas likely to affect account profitability
- Experienced in driving recruitment governance and controls across multi RPO programs or in-house
- Expert in both RPO and Temporary Staffing business covering high volume white and blue collar programs
- Proven ability of implementing and standardising compliance ensuring all contractual requirements are adhered to, SLA's are delivered and KPI's managed effectively
- Experienced in the governance and negotiation of contracts/ statement of work(s)
- A strong understanding of employment law
- Proven experience managing a diverse and high performing team
- Proven collaborative and open approach to ensure alignment across the leadership team to drive account strategy, continuous improvements and operational excellence
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration