Technical Delivery Consultant- IT or Engineering
This is a 3 month initial contract with potential for extension
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
As a specialist Delivery Consultant at Experis in Altrincham, you will be responsible for delivering staffing solutions into prestigious, global clients.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for full qualification of vacancy and production of Recruitment Plan with Hiring Manager
- Assist in client meetings and be prepared to discuss resourcing aspect of the role.
- On going client management through the recruitment life cycle
- Advertising, search of database, job boards, LinkedIn and Headhunting
- Carry out face to face candidate interviews on an ad hoc basis.
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify a short list. This will necessitate evening work and occasional weekends.
- Chasing clients for feedback on CVs as required.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews as required.
- Making offers and closing/signing up Applicants/Clients.
- Taking up references for candidates.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Clients, and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Preparing applicants for interviews.
- Working within the delivery timescales as agreed with the client.
- Record Keeping and Administration
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
- Recording details of new Clients on to the database.
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CVs sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
- Marking up of CVs.
What are we looking for?
- Good computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house candidate database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Reasonable knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
Please click apply for immediate consideration