If you combine entrepreneurial spirit with resilience and tenacity, you'll fit right in at Manpower. This job is all about tapping into passive markets, probing for information, and bouncing back from setbacks.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, goal and money driven and looking to further their professional skill, whilst also working in a trusted and warm environment.
If you have had recruitment experience, great, but we'll also be interested in experience in sales. Furthermore, we've created successful recruiters from professionals who've previously performedhands-on industryroles themselves.
We're seeking hunters, inquisitors, and communicators. Unphased by a 'cold desk', your specialism will be warming up cold calls by digging out good leads and asking the right questions of the right people.
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit.
- Using sales, business development, marketing, and networking techniques to position Manpower as a supplier of choice within those organisations.
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships.
- Using social media to conduct market research, identify and engage with clients, advertise positions, attract candidates, and build relationships with those candidates and employers.
- Using talent databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Qualifying and preparing CVs from candidates in correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Salary and rate negotiation.
Benefits and Perks…
- Work for the world's most ethical company voted 12 years in a row
- A Competitive salary and bonus package
- 22 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- The ability to buy up to five extra days' holiday
- Matched pension contributions, up to 6%
- Flexible working
- Access to company-paid external training courses and qualifications
- Huge flexibility for career progression - across the Manpower group
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.
Please click apply for immediate consideration and feel free to email for more information.