As a market leader for workforce solutions, ManpowerGroup is looking to bring on board a number of driven and ambitious individuals to join our rapidly growing Centre of Recruitment Excellence Sourcing Teams.
With a strong belief that recruitment skills can be developed and are not always inherent, we have created a brand-new Recruitment Academy that welcomes individuals of all backgrounds, including Graduates and those considering a change in career, in a bid to provide focused training intended to excel you in your recruitment career.
The Academy ...
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant enrolled in our Academy, you will be joined by a number of other individuals in the same position as yourself and be trained in responsibly managing the full recruitment life cycle from start to finish-including taking vacancies, advertising roles, screening applicants and handling the interview process, among others. These will all be key aspects of your role, when you graduate from our Academy as a Specialist Recruiter.
The Academy is intended to embrace diversity; therefore, we do not have any specific expectations surrounding your experience. All we ask of you is that you demonstrate enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and in return you will receive accreditation and a role within a busy team, with plenty exciting projects to work on! Here at ManpowerGroup, we are proud of our award-winning learning and development team. From day one, we'll ensure that you receive all the relevant coaching and guidance necessary to equip you to succeed in your career.
Upon completing your training in our academy, you will initially begin your Recruitment career working on one of our CoRE team's perm projects, helping supply candidates for one of our great client accounts.
Do you offer?....
- Clear demonstration of drive and ambition
- Strong communication skills, particularly when speaking or writing persuasively
- A willingness to learn
- Graduates or individuals who are looking to make a change in career
So, what's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- OTE of 30 - 45k per year in your first year!
- Great incentives, including Lunch Clubs, bonuses for hitting end of year targets, socials and much more!
- Work for a company that's been listed in the World's most ethical companies year after year
- Hybrid working with flexible hours
- Benefit from an award-winning learning and development platform
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work with a fun and friendly team that will drive you to be the best
- Access to great resources for continued professional development through our PowerYOUplatform, including Prince2, Excel and Python qualifications
- If you are considering a role in recruitment and wish to join a great company that supports your progression, then this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact / 07483936420