Graduate Trainee Consultant
As a trainee recruitment consultant enrolled in our innovative graduate academy you will participate in workshops, virtual training and management one-on-one training offering the candidate the opportunity to become a fully-fledged recruitment consultant for our Core team (Centre of Recruitment Excellence) within our vibrant offices within the heart of Altrincham.
Currently recruiting in Altrincham
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
- Participating in a 10-week training academy at the ManpowerGroup office within the heart of Altrincham
- You will be trained in responsibly managing the full recruitment lifecycle from start to finish-including taking vacancies, advertising roles, screening applicants, and handling the interview process
What are we looking for?
- A strong work ethic
- Somebody who is ambitious and is driven by goals
- Strong communicative skills
- High level of organisation
- Demonstration of adaptability learnability and resilience
- Graduates or professional individuals seeking a new challenge
So, what's in it for you?
- Funded 10-week training academy with the end goal of being a fully qualified recruitment consultant
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure (Uncapped FYE of £28-32k)
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Hybrid remote working policy available post academy completion
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Opportunity to experience being part of a unique and positive office culture
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.