Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Realistic First Year earnings of £40k uncapped) | Experis
Recruitment is the art of asking good questions, engaging people, and conveying the right information to the right people at the right time. Ever thought of it as a career?
Life as a recruiter at Manpower Group is seriously rewarding - both emotionally and financially. Our business is crammed full of experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars. And you could be one of them!
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023, and we're a $22bn multinational organisation and world leader in workforce solutions.
Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the warmth and security that a global business with financial firepower brings, whilst also experiencing a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit.
As a Trainee Consultant you'll be aligned to our Experis brand, specialising in business transformation, digital workspace, cyber security, cloud and infrastructure and enterprise applications. You'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
Do You Offer…?
- People skills! You'll be the person that puts relate into relationships and builds rapport with clients at speed.
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
- A strong work ethic and hunger to learn
- Ambition, drive, and a money motivated attitude
- First class communication skills
- A professional looking for an exciting new challengeor…
- A recent graduate unsure of your first step into the world of work?
Whatever your background, experience isn't necessary. If you can demonstrate the key behaviours we are looking for, we want to talk.
The role… Engaging all sorts of interesting and talented professionals, you'll enjoy the versatility of new business sales calls, candidate marketing, and client relationships alongside the rewarding journey from CV submission through to job offers and onboarding.
From day one, you'll be supported in achieving targets and building your own personal brand to become the 'go to' person in your specialist market. It's no bus timetable approach to working life though; you'll have plenty of autonomy, and you need to be ready to crack on and eager to make things happen.
Your Future at Experis…
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Huge money-earning potential and career progression opportunities
- Generous basic salary and market leading commission structure (Uncapped realistic FYE of £40k +)
- A standout, tailored programme for your learning and development
- One-to-one shadowing with recruiters winning international clients and roles in bulk
- Hybrid/remote working options
- Lunch clubs, annual target-hitters trip, and other team competitions
- 22 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to earn car allowance of up to £4600 per annum
- Generous company benefits including private healthcare, Perkbox and many more
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.