An excellent Opportunity to become a trained and supported, successful Recruitment Consultant in a top performing team in the Solihull area of Birmingham.
Who we are?
A big player in the IT and digital marketing workplace, Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing. With five UK Nationwide offices, we are helping organisations transform their digital infrastructure, enterprise applications, cloud, and cyber security. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, a Fortune 500 Global Business and world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
What you will be doing?
We are offering you an unmissable opportunity to, engage in all sorts of interesting and talented professionals, you'll enjoy the versatility of new business sales calls, candidate marketing, and client relationships alongside the rewarding journey from CV submission through to job offers and onboarding.
Recruitment is the art of asking good questions, engaging people, and conveying the right information to the right people at the right time. This is no bus timetable approach to working life. You'll be comfortable working autonomously, ready to crack on, and eager to make things happen
So, what's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure (Uncapped realistic FYE of £40k +)
- Opportunity to earn car allowance of up to £4600 per annum
- Regular incentives such as cash prizes, lunch clubs and high-flyers trips
- Generous and flexible company benefits including private health care, perkbox and many more
- Clear and structured career path with lots of opportunity for progression
- Hybrid Remote working policy
- Award winning, high-performance culture
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.