Account Coordinator - RPO
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
The successful candidate will work closely with Recruitment Business Partners to provide admin support to the Recruitment team through the end to end recruitment process.
- Supporting RBPs in end to end recruitment administration activity
- Creating and releasing positions through the VMS system
- Creating and posting internal and external adverts on the client intranet and website.
- Scheduling interviews, liaising with the client and internal teams to manage the interview process including booking rooms, booking candidates into client site, checking diaries and sending calendar invites
- Managing the Recruitment Centre central mailbox (as and when required)
- Answering general enquiries from the Central recruitment mailbox (as and when required)
- Reporting offers using MS Excel
- General ad hoc recruitment activities, including but not limited to ad hoc reports, systems updates.
What are we looking for?
- Must have proven track record working within an administration and coordination role
- Will ideally have recruitment experience
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages with advanced Excel Skills
- Strong organisational skills and a sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A personable, can do attitude
- Able to consistently maintain a high activity/productivity level
- Can use own initiative and judgement to tackle issues
- Ability to multitask and deal with changes in priority
- Professional manner and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Achievement Orientation - Highly motivated with a positive approach and drives activities through to conclusion
So, what's in it for you?
- Excellent basic salary
- Access to hundredsd of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Hybrid and flexible remote working
- be part of a fun and friendly, supportive team
- Work with a global Engineering Client
- Lots of opportunity for career progression
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration