IT Recruitment Associate
We hae an entry level 360 sales position now available, you will be trained and supported to develop your own candidate and client network through Experis. You will source vacancies through sales activities and deliver on these vacancies plus any others directed to you through your technical vertical specialism. Experis prides itself on the candidate and client experience therefore you will be tasked with developing your technical vertical knowledge and interacting with a variety of experienced technical candidates, both speculatively and for live vacancies ensuring all candidates have a positive experience.
- Develop and maintain a network of clients and candidates, building your own personal brand to become the 'go to' person in your specialist market
- Source candidates for a portfolio of vacancies using the available tools including (but not limited to) Bullhorn CRM system Daxtra, LinkedIn, referrals, CV Search job boards and your own professional network / market map.
- Generate new business opportunities through a variety of methods including calls, emails, marketing campaigns and attending meetings and conferences where applicable
- Achieving activity targets and taking accountability for the consistent input of accurate data into all systems
- Offer a 360 sales solution to your client to show end to end client engagement and satisfaction
- Hit and exceed KPI targets including financial and activity targets on a monthly basis
- Demonstrate a high standard of client delivery and engagement
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- Innovate the client service to include the usage of data and market insights and discuss the use of marketing campaigns to support candidate attraction and retention.
- Post and create social media content aligned to your specialist market to develop your personal brand and grow market presence.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Huge money earning potential - Generous salary plus up to 45% commission
- Be a part of a successful and supportive team
- Work for a company that believes in work/life balance
- Massive progression opportunities
- A standout, tailored programme for your learning and development including management courses for future leaders
- Hybrid working model - 3 days in office, 2 working from home
- Opportunity for £4,400 car allowance
- Share buying scheme
If this sounds like you please submit your application, we look forward to hearing from you!