Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location - Office based in Altrincham
Working pattern - Hybrid working. Full time permanent. Commission + Training offered.
Our Centre of Recruitment Excellence (CoRE) is a key part of the ManpowerGroup family, working with some of the biggest brand names around.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll be become a highly skilled professional, equipped to work with some of the world's most prestigious brands. You will be at the centre of our global business, with a vast array of career development options waiting to be explored. You will be working in a fast paced setting within a delivery recruitment role recruiting for different recruitment projects.
- Ability to demonstrate capabilities in the full end to end recruitment lifecycle
- Conduct sourcing governance to ensure there is an appetite in the market for our customer Academy programmes and share data driven market insights utilising a number of tools from the power suite.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of the full end to end candidate screening process. This requires strong prioritisation and candidate management skills.
- Conduct formal competency-based interviews using a set of pre-defined interview questions.
- Demonstrate a level of competency in accessing and screening candidates to ensure they possess the right motivations, cognitive capability, and skills and experience to succeed in the Academy programme.
- Candidate attraction and sourcing via search and match technology. As well as utilising other innovative marketing and recruitment strategies to attract candidates.
- Data integrity, quality and managing all recruitment activity via our internal CRM system
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
- Awareness of personal brand and impact across the business
- Demonstrable success in engaging/placing passive candidates
- Skilled in using sourcing tools
- Confident in head hunting rather than sole reliance on application generation
- Experience working to targets / deadlines
What's on offer?
- Amazing potential development and stability in a large organisation
- Hybrid working - potential 2 days on site / 3 WFH
- Full training + commission offered
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
To apply, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your application.
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.