Technology Recruitment Consultant
Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh and London locations
Salary - negotiable
Experis is dedicated to bringing purposeful and rewarding jobs in IT recruiting and services by connecting the best tech talent in the world's best companies.
We're currently seeking experienced Contract and Perm IT/ Technology Recruitment Consultants to join our growing teams in Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh and London. This is a unique opportunity to create and grow a business within a business. As an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you'll play a pivotal role in expanding your desk, cultivating new business relationships and contributing to Experis' goals for 2024. We're not just looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant, we're seeking visionaries, go-getters and the best of the best.
At Experis, our people our greatest asset. We believe in fostering an environment where our people can thrive, take ownership of their targets and collaborate with a motivated team to achieve results-driven growth.
Join a mature, adult environment where you will be managed on your output rather than KPIs. If this sounds like the kind of workplace where you'd thrive, apply today for a confidential conversation.
- Market leading uncapped commission structure on top of base salary
- Quarterly accelerator to boost commission earnings
- Car allowance £4,000-£6,000
- Hybrid working options
- Substantial earning potential and clear career progression
- Team incentives including lunch clubs, breakfast clubs, target hitters club
- 24 days annual leave (rising with service to 27) plus your birthday off and you can purchase up to 5 days additional leave if desired
- Ethical working environment - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for 14 years running!
- Generous company benefits including employee discounts and a benefits allowance for flexible benefits such as PMI, Dental, Insurances etc.
- Proven track record and billings in IT Recruitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in cold calling, acquiring new clients and building long-term commercial relationships
- Proven experience of working in an autonomous and responsible manner
- Passion and knowledge of the recruitment market
- Expert level understanding of the recruitment lifecycle including securing exclusivity with key clients.
Apply now to discover more and schedule a confidential chat.
Experis is part of ManpowerGroup - a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.