Sector Recruitment Manager | Manpower Engineering - Telecomms | Sheffield
As a Sector Manager within Manpower Engineering, you'll be expected to develop your abilities to a senior level and maximise market opportunities. Working within a robust candidate and client network you will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and visible brand within the Telecomms market - positioning Manpower as the true go to specialist. Leading by example for both revenue generation and behaviours you will set the standard for more junior consultants and help others to achieve their goals through mentoring and coaching. The Sector Manager will be responsible for their own billings, as well as leading others to deliver the highest levels of performance excellence to support them in dominating their specialist markets.
* Establish yourself as a market expert within your field and build a (Client / High level Candidate) network that reflects this.
* Drive the Manpower Engineering Telecomms business into a higher value space.
* Ensuring a right-first-time approach to all matters of permanent process and contractor compliance for yourself and team. Conducting regular internal audits to ensure every contractor, (Ltd, Umbrella, CIS or PAYE) is fully compliant before being placed on site.
* Proactively build your profile and personal brand on social channels including LinkedIn and be able to evidence regular postings/information sharing.
* Source candidates for your vacancies using the available tools including (but not limited to) Bullhorn CRM system, LinkedIn, referrals, CV Search job boards and your own professional network / market map.
* Generate new client relationships through a variety of methods including Calls, Emails, Referrals, Marketing Campaigns and by attending meetings and conferences where applicable.
* Meet or exceed team and own revenue targets through both new and existing clients.
* Offer a 360 sales solution to your client to show end to end client engagement and satisfaction.
* Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
* Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
* Use market data and insights to approach clients in a challenger sales manner with a high level of service and added value.
* Represent the company and brand as a subject matter and market expert on face-to-face client meetings and presentations.
* Post and create content aligned to your specialist market to develop your personal brand and grow market presence.
* Coach more junior consultants showing consistency in behaviours and levels of performance against targets.
* Min £120,000 GP per year own billing.
* Ensuring each team member achieves their own GP targets (based on their bespoke career level).
* KPI target of minimum 18% / £6000 permanent fees. Working towards minimum contractor timesheet values of £250 per week.
* Meeting activity targets agreed with your manager.
* Setting revenue and behavioural standards for your team.
* Securing consistent new business for yourself and colleagues.
* Complete successful presentations on your engineering specialism.
* Take accountability for and be able to evidence examples of on-going self-learning and development.
* Accurate financial forecasting and awareness of ROI indicators.
* Adoption of the CRM system.
KEY LEADERSHIP SUCCESS MODEL FACTORS
Drive Operational Excellence - Consistently hitting revenue and activity targets to set the standards for the team. Demonstrate the behaviours required to achieve your revenue and activity targets in line with promotion criteria goals and agreed expectations, including self-motivation, learnability and a high level of resilience. Be able to evidence new business wins and longer-term client relationships. Actively seek learning opportunities to accelerate your performance and work with your manager to identify key development areas creating action plans and deliverables for yourself during the process. Be prepared to hold others to account in the interests of collective quality standards.
Collaborate to Win - Builds relationships and coaches others within the team to win. Show best practise in your candidate and client approach, gaining testimonials and repeat business through good process and consistency. Give direction to more junior consultants around key target clients and market strategies. Support them to achieve their GP targets. Work in collaboration with others in your geographical area to target key clients and create strategic plans for business development. Use your existing network to leverage new relationships and build on existing relationships to secure new business for yourself and colleagues.
Coach and Grow Talent - Unleashing Human Potential requires leaders who focus on developing people's skills, knowledge and abilities which - beyond enabling high performance - contributes to building a strong and diverse talent pool.
Create a Culture of Accountability - Demonstrate how the self-learning you have undertaken has benefited your career and helped you reach your current position. Approach your market with growth mindset to ensure continued evolution of your candidate and client relationships and your overall market approach. Continue to be courageous and curious enough to try out new ways of creating and developing your own personal brand, through social media, external client testimonials and internal colleague's feedback. Consistently strive to be an example of quality standards and be able to demonstrate how you have supported or challenged others to meet them.