ManpowerGroup have an exciting opportunity for a Client Business Partner to join the Group working onsite with one of our largest accounts.
This a Hybrid opportunity based in Plymouth, with an immediate start and competitive pay plus bonus.
As a Client Business Partner, you will be responsible for delivering workforce solutions as required by our clients. Collaborating closely with hiring managers to ensure there is a strong diverse talent pipeline. You will design and facilitate recruitment strategies that are aligned with business objectives and will be responsible for ensuring that all requirements are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer and supplier satisfaction through meeting set KPIs and SLAs.
To be responsible for the successful delivery of permanent and contingent recruitment services, managing vacancies through the full recruitment process from vacancy approval through to verbal offer. The Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) will be responsible for the strategic direction of permanent and contingent recruitment within their business area and the relationship management with key Hiring Managers (HM's) and stakeholders
- Provide guidance to the HM on the recruitment process, different routes to market and sourcing options
- Work closely within your business areas to build strong relationships with key stakeholders so that you are able to offer advice and support around recruitment plans, market trends, forecasting and recruitment best practice.
- Keep managers informed on the progress of their vacancies
- Provide regular reports, weekly updates and market information to hiring managers.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Managers in relation to the most appropriate sourcing strategies and develop creative solutions
- Build and deliver data reports utilising market intel to present solutions to the client
- Develop corrective action plans for individual roles or projects when required
- Manage specialist projects when required
- Take full responsibility for all roles within your business area
- Develop recruitment plans for each role with the HM's
- Agree timescales and clear expectations of the details of each role
- Ensure shortlists of candidates are suitable for all roles
- Manage and engage with third party suppliers when required
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure all delivery SLAs are met - CV submission, organising of interviews, offers.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure suitable advertising, campaigns and marketing material are available
- Work closely with Recruitment Coordinators to ensure all elements of the process are managed correctly
- Ensure HM's are providing timely feedback on CV's, availability and Interview feedback in line with SLA's
- Ensure offer details are correct for all positions
- Full use of Success Factors / Fieldglass to ensure all data is in the system and that the status of each role is up to date
- Ensure all PO's for placement fees are collected on time within your business areas
- Maintain accurate new starter reports to ensure billing is accurate
- Flexibility to support on other areas of the account when required
- Supporting the Snr RBP if appropriate, on broader sector activities
- Identify opportunities to cross sell other MPG products and services within the account.
- Raise the visibility of the Manpower Group (MPG) through regular HM meetings
- Complete project work as required - e.g. training sessions within the team, review recruitment processes and supporting documentation with HR.
- Support the delivery team by providing access to Hiring Managers when required and providing relevant client information, project overviews and forecast planning
- Introduce Search Consultants, as required, to attend recruitment briefings
- Be visible onsite, building strong client relationships with Resourcing Leads, Hiring Communities and Senior Management
Experience, Behaviours and Competencies
- Knowledge of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape. Industry-specific experience and expertise are highly valued.
- Prior experience in client management or account management is essential
- Experience in leading and managing teams, setting strategic direction, and driving results through effective coaching, people management and leadership
- Experience managing senior stakeholders through various communication methods
- Ability to negotiate with and influence key decision makers
- Ability to create and drive effective and innovative sourcing channels with a pro-active approach to identify and attract key talent
- Ability to understand, analyse, and interpret business requirements and information i.e. demand plans, attraction channels, market insights
- Target driven and results focused
- Experience of managing complex situations through to resolution
- Must be able to liaise at a high level and be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking
- Understand the recruiting SLA's and KPIs and experience in driving a team to achieve.
- Highly self-motivated and able to self-manage
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.